'Survivor' admits faking story
s***@free.info
2005-05-12 19:21:58 UTC
On 12 May 2005 11:01:20 -0700, "Chris Larson"
Wow, I knew things were getting bad with the revisionism crowd, but
singling this story out is an unprecedented act of desperation.
This fellow spoke to how many thousands of school children? Telling
lie after lie. Don't you have a problem with that?
So what if a handful of "Holocaust Survivor stories" like the above are
not true?
If it was a matter of a "handful" - that would be one thing.
That's not the case, however, and you know it.
Singling out these stories like these is along the same lines
of focusing on a single, occasional story of an "Eagle Scout" who
murders somebody. Does that make the other 99.99999% of Eagle Scouts
bad?
If the one Eagle Scout spoke about murder with the others - would that
be bad? Not to you, I'm sure.

Do you repudiate this liar and condem his lies? Or do you prefer to
defend him because he's a Jew?

Your Big H keeps taking on water, prepare to man the life rafts.
--
"Let the gas chambers remain closed to prying eyes, and to imagination."
E. Wiesel, All Rivers Run to the Sea, Memoirs (New York: Random House/ Knopf, 1995), p. 74.
Chris Larson
2005-05-12 21:15:09 UTC
Of course I condemn the examples that you have trolled out here
(provided they're true). I'm just not going to get to excited about
1/100 of 1% or whatever it is.

Grasping at straws must be tough, huh Chris? Insinuating the imaginary
gets you nowhere, fast- but I think that you know that. With
revisionism having failed, your're like the team that gets beat 124-4
on the basketball court and complains about the unfair officiating. Or
better yet describes the game as "close".

Does your Jewish doctor (as you claim) do pyschiatric work as well? It
might do you some good to get treatment.

By the way, the none of the distributors at Nekoosa have never heard of
your imaginary print shop. Imagine that.
Ben Cramer
2005-05-13 06:43:25 UTC
Post by Chris Larson
Of course I condemn the examples that you have trolled out here
(provided they're true). I'm just not going to get to excited about
1/100 of 1% or whatever it is.
Grasping at straws must be tough, huh Chris? Insinuating the imaginary
gets you nowhere, fast- but I think that you know that. With
revisionism having failed, your're like the team that gets beat 124-4
on the basketball court and complains about the unfair officiating. Or
better yet describes the game as "close".
Does your Jewish doctor (as you claim) do pyschiatric work as well? It
might do you some good to get treatment.
Lying about events is hardly a rare thing with your lot laddie. It's a way
of life, which they have raised to an art form.

Be off with you now. Bored with you.
go-bassn
2005-05-12 22:45:03 UTC
Post by s***@free.info
[...]
A Spaniard. There is no evidence that he's a Jew, outside of your depraved
mind.
Ed Debevic