test
Add Reply
James Nicoll
2021-04-25 15:47:34 UTC
test
Dimensional Traveler
2021-04-25 16:08:42 UTC
test
seen
--
Troll, troll, troll your post gently down the thread
Angrily, angrily, angrily, the net's a nut's scream.
Chrysi Cat
2021-04-26 03:14:04 UTC
test
Looks like it's not picking up any spam, which makes sense since the
spammers tend to use GG and this group can't be seen from GG due to the
fact that spamming complaints just get the group nuked there.

As long as there's a way to archive anything that doesn't get downloaded
in time, may I suggest moving back here from a.h.w-i? Or are too many of
the regulars the last few people in the world to insist on still getting
in via GG instead of a proper newsreader (or at least Thunderbird, which
the real client-snobs disapprove of but at least lets you crosspost in
the rare occasions that's a good thing)?
--
Chrysi Cat
Transgoddess, quick to anger. [she/her. Misgender and die].