Australian actress Xenia Natalenko as a politician hypothetically speaking
aussieman
2017-08-03 23:40:59 UTC
What party would Xenia represent or would Xenia be an independent? I would not have asked that question if I knew.
jerry kraus
2017-08-04 13:27:44 UTC
Given that she doesn't seem to be getting any work as an actress lately, wouldn't she be quite happy to represent any Party that would have her?
aussieman
2017-08-05 02:19:13 UTC
Which party would be the most likely have Xenia represent them? If that was the case.
jerry kraus
2017-08-07 13:20:47 UTC
Post by aussieman
Which party would be the most likely have Xenia represent them? If that was the case.
Well, currently she's working as revenue administrator for Royal Carribean Cruises at the Sydney Australia, Office.

https://au.linkedin.com/in/xenia-natalenko-03286342

https://www.google.com/search?q=xenia+natalenko&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRoqnymsXVAhXm44MKHUXtBKsQsAQINg&biw=800&bih=494

That is, I believe the correct person, judging from the photograph. Sounds like she's a pretty successful capitalist, these days, and has a net worth over a million dollars. So, it sounds to me like she'd be more suitable for the Liberal Party, than the Labor Party, doesn't it? Those are currently the big two political parties in Australia. So, I'd say she'd run for the Liberals.