Protocols of the Elders of Eire
Add Reply
d***@gmail.com
2017-07-02 00:07:20 UTC
Hi,
I want to show you something which might relate to your question as to whether there might be an Irish conspiracy to rule the world.

I'm Irish and recently became interested in this topic.

I find it also strange as to how many people Donald Trump has on his team with Irish ancestry. Kellyanne conway, bannon, pence, spicer etc.

I made a video recently about how the bible is might actually be talking how Ireland might have been at the trading centre of the world millions of years ago.

Take a look.

It might give us an insight as to who is really connected to the world.
d***@gmail.com
2017-07-02 00:15:53 UTC
Here's an interesting post I found on the famine, it shows the propaganda involved.

http://eyerish-links.com/index.php/2017/04/16/famine-propoganda/

There are some very influential people in the US with Irish surnames.

The founders of the WWE for example are McMahon.

The most popular news anchor is O'reilly.

People that are well versed in the media, which lead me thinking what if the Irish famine was fabricated just like the Jews fabricated parts of the holocaust.

The Jews reportedly own 96% of the US media.
pyotr filipivich
2017-07-02 03:50:25 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Here's an interesting post I found on the famine, it shows the propaganda involved.
http://eyerish-links.com/index.php/2017/04/16/famine-propoganda/
There are some very influential people in the US with Irish surnames.
The founders of the WWE for example are McMahon.
The most popular news anchor is O'reilly.
People that are well versed in the media, which lead me thinking what if the Irish famine was fabricated just like the Jews fabricated parts of the holocaust.
The Jews reportedly own 96% of the US media.
Yep.

Explains the rise of Eddie Murphy and Whoopi Goldberg, eh no?
--
pyotr filipivich
Dimensional Traveler
instinct are running screaming.
pyotr filipivich
2017-07-02 22:27:24 UTC
Post by pyotr filipivich
Post by d***@gmail.com
Here's an interesting post I found on the famine, it shows the propaganda involved.
http://eyerish-links.com/index.php/2017/04/16/famine-propoganda/
There are some very influential people in the US with Irish surnames.
The founders of the WWE for example are McMahon.
The most popular news anchor is O'reilly.
People that are well versed in the media, which lead me thinking what if the Irish famine was fabricated just like the Jews fabricated parts of the holocaust.
The Jews reportedly own 96% of the US media.
Yep.
Explains the rise of Eddie Murphy and Whoopi Goldberg, eh no?
No.
No? Here I thought they were proof that the Irish and the Jews
run the entertainment industry.
--
pyotr filipivich.
For Sale: Uncirculated Roman Drachmas, feature Julius Ceaser's Portrait,
several dated 44 BCE. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
Dimensional Traveler
2017-07-02 23:31:07 UTC
Post by pyotr filipivich
Post by pyotr filipivich
Post by d***@gmail.com
Here's an interesting post I found on the famine, it shows the propaganda involved.
http://eyerish-links.com/index.php/2017/04/16/famine-propoganda/
There are some very influential people in the US with Irish surnames.
The founders of the WWE for example are McMahon.
The most popular news anchor is O'reilly.
People that are well versed in the media, which lead me thinking what if the Irish famine was fabricated just like the Jews fabricated parts of the holocaust.
The Jews reportedly own 96% of the US media.
Yep.
Explains the rise of Eddie Murphy and Whoopi Goldberg, eh no?
No.
No? Here I thought they were proof that the Irish and the Jews
run the entertainment industry.
If they did, they're selling out to the Chinese.
instinct are running screaming.
pyotr filipivich
2017-07-03 03:06:24 UTC
Post by Dimensional Traveler
Post by pyotr filipivich
Post by pyotr filipivich
Post by d***@gmail.com
Here's an interesting post I found on the famine, it shows the propaganda involved.
http://eyerish-links.com/index.php/2017/04/16/famine-propoganda/
There are some very influential people in the US with Irish surnames.
The founders of the WWE for example are McMahon.
The most popular news anchor is O'reilly.
People that are well versed in the media, which lead me thinking what if the Irish famine was fabricated just like the Jews fabricated parts of the holocaust.
The Jews reportedly own 96% of the US media.
Yep.
Explains the rise of Eddie Murphy and Whoopi Goldberg, eh no?
No.
No? Here I thought they were proof that the Irish and the Jews
run the entertainment industry.
If they did, they're selling out to the Chinese.
I knew it!
--
pyotr filipivich.
"I wish you wouldn't use the mind control device - I get
these terrible migranes until it's finished." Jonathon
Alex Milman
2017-07-02 17:32:53 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Here's an interesting post I found on the famine, it shows the propaganda involved.
http://eyerish-links.com/index.php/2017/04/16/famine-propoganda/
There are some very influential people in the US with Irish surnames.
The founders of the WWE for example are McMahon.
The most popular news anchor is O'reilly.
People that are well versed in the media, which lead me thinking what if the Irish famine was fabricated just like the Jews fabricated parts of the holocaust.
The Jews reportedly own 96% of the US media.
Just out of plain curiosity, are you a naturally born idiot or is this just
a byproduct of an extensive consumption of a cheap alcohol?
Rich Rostrom
2017-07-02 23:05:56 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
The Jews reportedly own 96% of the US media.
I didn't know Rupert Murdoch was Jewish.
Or Jeff Bezos, or Kazuo Hirai (Sony), or
Ted Turner...

(Given the title, I think this entire post
is deliberate AH-oid snark.)
--
The real Velvet Revolution - and the would-be hijacker.

http://originalvelvetrevolution.com
SolomonW
2017-07-02 05:53:52 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I made a video recently about how the bible is might actually be talking how Ireland might have been at the trading centre of the world millions of years ago.
Wow!!!!!!

Ireland might have been at the trading centre of the world millions of
years ago?????
The Horny Goat
2017-07-02 16:22:30 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Hi,
I want to show you something which might relate to your question as to whether there might be an Irish conspiracy to rule the world.
I'm Irish and recently became interested in this topic.
I find it also strange as to how many people Donald Trump has on his team with Irish ancestry. Kellyanne conway, bannon, pence, spicer etc.
I made a video recently about how the bible is might actually be talking how Ireland might have been at the trading centre of the world millions of years ago.
Take a look.
http://youtu.be/jBfNd-w0ZNg
It might give us an insight as to who is really connected to the world.
Well if you are going to pursue this one you had best also explore the
Reagan - Mulroney cabal

(the original
Reagan-Mulroney)
and also
(where Mulroney sings for
Trump)
Alex Milman
2017-07-02 17:30:25 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Hi,
I want to show you something which might relate to your question as to whether there might be an Irish conspiracy to rule the world.
I'm Irish and recently became interested in this topic.
I find it also strange as to how many people Donald Trump has on his team with Irish ancestry. Kellyanne conway, bannon, pence, spicer etc.
AFAIK, the very last item on Trump's agenda is ruling the world so how this
is relevant to your theory?

How about you providing the lists of Irish in the high positions in China,
India, Russia, Germany, France and Italy to back up your conspiracy theory?
Post by d***@gmail.com
I made a video recently about how the bible is might actually be talking how Ireland might have been at the trading centre of the world millions of years ago.
Are you trying to say that the dinosaurs had been engaged in international
trade? BTW, AFAIK, the Bible does not go millions years back.
Pete Barrett
2017-07-04 18:06:10 UTC
Post by Alex Milman
Post by d***@gmail.com
Hi,
I want to show you something which might relate to your question as to
whether there might be an Irish conspiracy to rule the world.
I'm Irish and recently became interested in this topic.
I find it also strange as to how many people Donald Trump has on his team
with Irish ancestry. Kellyanne conway, bannon, pence, spicer etc.
AFAIK, the very last item on Trump's agenda is ruling the world
Of course - once you're ruling the world, what is there left to do?
Post by Alex Milman
so how
this is relevant to your theory?
How about you providing the lists of Irish in the high positions in China,
India, Russia, Germany, France and Italy to back up your conspiracy theory?
Well, the PM of India is N.M. O'Di. And the Vice Premier of China is a MaKai
(though that sound more Scottish to me), and there's a Hu Chunhua (clearly
O'Chunhua) further down the list of Politburo members
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/18th_Politburo_of_the_Communist_Party_of_China).
Then there's Dmitri McDvedev in Russia. No Irish hiding in Germany, as far
as I can see.
And France really does have the MacMahon family (who were definitely of
Irish origin).

<g>
Pete BARRETT
Alex Milman
2017-07-04 22:24:03 UTC
Post by Pete Barrett
Post by Alex Milman
so how
this is relevant to your theory?
How about you providing the lists of Irish in the high positions in China,
India, Russia, Germany, France and Italy to back up your conspiracy theory?
Well, the PM of India is N.M. O'Di. And the Vice Premier of China is a MaKai
(though that sound more Scottish to me), and there's a Hu Chunhua (clearly
O'Chunhua) further down the list of Politburo members
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/18th_Politburo_of_the_Communist_Party_of_China).
Then there's Dmitri McDvedev in Russia. No Irish hiding in Germany, as far
as I can see.
It is even funnier than you think: there was a number by one of the modern
Russian comedians in which he was "converting" names of the leading Russian
politicians of Yeltsin's time into Chinese (Yel Tsin, etc.)

:-)
Post by Pete Barrett
And France really does have the MacMahon family (who were definitely of
Irish origin).
No question there except for the family - are they still in the French politics?
<g>
Pete Barrett
2017-07-06 06:55:56 UTC
Post by Alex Milman
Post by Pete Barrett
And France really does have the MacMahon family (who were definitely of
Irish origin).
No question there except for the family - are they still in the French politics?
Not in politics for about 100 years, but they're still around. One of the
descendents is something in French TV, and stranger things have happened...
Pete BARRETT
Alex Milman
2017-07-06 17:20:35 UTC
Post by Pete Barrett
Post by Alex Milman
Post by Pete Barrett
And France really does have the MacMahon family (who were definitely of
Irish origin).
No question there except for the family - are they still in the French politics?
Not in politics for about 100 years, but they're still around. One of the
descendents is something in French TV, and stranger things have happened...
Anyway, they do have MacRon right now.

d***@gmail.com
2017-07-02 22:24:45 UTC
The first post deals with the idea that their could be an Irish conspiracy to rule the world and that some Irish created a famine hoax to make the world feel sorry for it.

In my opinion I think this idea warrants merit, I believe some Irish are very clued in media wise and know exactly what to say to motivate people to do what they want.

These Irish could have ideas about ruling the world by making it more complex, socially, politically and in a business sense.

Taking it away from its old monarchic and faith based systems.

It's not a conspiracy to rule in the sense that other nations would think of ruling by colonising, rather some Irish could be deliberately teaching the world, feeding its ego only to have those egos turned against one anther.

You would t realise which nation was attaking you, you wouldn't realise who was behind it because your ego wouldn't let you see.

These Irish would have deliberately painted a picture of themselves which makes them look week, making the world think that they couldn't possibly be behind world decisions.

I would encourage you to read "the famine hoax"
@ mad revisionist.
Rich Rostrom
2017-07-03 22:21:53 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
The first post deals with the idea that their could
be an Irish conspiracy to rule the world and that
some Irish created a famine hoax to make the world
feel sorry for it.
I thought you were just taking the piss.

Now it seems you really are a loony.

d***@gmail.com
2017-07-02 23:07:51 UTC
There are some documentaries on YouTube which report that the ancient Egyptian Sphinx could be half a million years old.

Take a look.

I don't see why it is so unbelievable to believe that the beginnings of the pyramid cultures, incain's, Aztec's, Egyptians etc were created when the supercontinent Pangea was formed and that there was a race at that centre connected to the whole world and that this race possibly migrated into Ireland at some stage.

Explaining the reason as to why some Irish feel that they have a global connection and are trying to make the world the way they like it.
Dimensional Traveler
2017-07-02 23:32:52 UTC
http://youtu.be/BV5Q6ACsDoM
I don't see why it is so unbelievable to believe that the beginnings of the pyramid cultures, incain's, Aztec's, Egyptians etc were created when the supercontinent Pangea was formed and that there was a race at that centre connected to the whole world and that this race possibly migrated into Ireland at some stage.
Because Homo Sapiens hasn't existed for that long.
instinct are running screaming.
jerry kraus
2017-07-03 13:29:15 UTC
I got this one from the Mad Revisionist.
The Irish Diaspora led to an Irish presence over the world, and they
achieved prominence and influence in the countries that became second
home to them (e.g. Bernardo O'Higgings, the Founder of Chilean
Independence). In the United States they took control of the police
and political machines.
What if the Irish were seen as Jews were? What if there were muttering
about an "Irish conspiracy" to rule the world? What if there were
warnings about "Hibernism"
But, Callisto, there was! Haven't you seen the "no Irish need apply" signs for employment and lodging applications from the nineteenth century? And, as late as the nineteen thirties, George Orwell comments on similarities between the "Irish Jokes" and the "Jewish Jokes" in England. What saved the Irish from the extreme extent of antisemitism was simply the fact that the Irish "diaspora" was rather localized and concentrated -- primarily in Ireland, and New England. There, the Irish were so numerous that they simply couldn't be ignored, or repressed, beyond a certain point.

In contrast, there was no location where Jews made up more than about 10% of the population, and, usually, rather less. So, they were ready, and vulnerable targets for harassment. Might makes right, you know.
Irish were protected from that sort of reaction by belonging to the
Catholic Church, which had adherentes in their host countres, so there
was no religious problem to speak of.
But what if the Irish had held to their brand of Christiantiy and
rejected all attempts to Romanize them. They would still have been
persecuted for their faith, an found Protestants to be as intolerant
as Catholics. They would have dispersed, as in OT, but would have been
less welcome in their adopted countires, though accepted because of
their value as soldiers.
On the other hand, Jews decide that they are actually Protestant...
so the situation between Jews and Irish is reversed.
Waht then?
Don Phillipson
2017-07-04 17:10:30 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I want to show you something which might relate to your question as to
whether
there might be an Irish conspiracy to rule the world.
I'm Irish and recently became interested in this topic.
The OP might then be interested in Donald Akenson's 2005 book
An Irish History of Civilization, developed from his earlier God's
Peoples: Covenant and Land in South Africa, Israel and Ulster.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs