AHC: Same First Lady, *two* presidents of the United States
David Tenner
2017-06-22 16:49:30 UTC
The most plausible idea I can think of: Woodrow Wilson gets along better with
Grover Cleveland in Princeton. The widowed Frances Cleveland, instead of
marrying Thomas J. Preston, Jr. in 1913, marries the widowed Woodrow Wilson
in 1915...
--
David Tenner
***@ameritech.net
David Tenner
2017-06-22 17:12:56 UTC
Post by David Tenner
The most plausible idea I can think of: Woodrow Wilson gets along better
with Grover Cleveland in Princeton. The widowed Frances Cleveland,
instead of marrying Thomas J. Preston, Jr. in 1913, marries the widowed
Woodrow Wilson in 1915...
BTW, there *is* one non-US case of a woman being married to two different
presidents: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gra%C3%A7a_Machel
--
David Tenner
***@ameritech.net
The Horny Goat
2017-06-22 23:35:37 UTC
Though those presidents were not of the same country...
Ingo Siekmann
2017-07-02 17:07:14 UTC
Post by David Tenner
Post by David Tenner
The most plausible idea I can think of: Woodrow Wilson gets along better
with Grover Cleveland in Princeton. The widowed Frances Cleveland,
instead of marrying Thomas J. Preston, Jr. in 1913, marries the widowed
Woodrow Wilson in 1915...
BTW, there *is* one non-US case of a woman being married to two different
presidents: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gra%C3%A7a_Machel
This can be topped by a man who married *three* queens!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainilaiarivony

Bye
Ingo
Rich Rostrom
2017-07-02 23:08:44 UTC
Post by Ingo Siekmann
This can be topped by a man who married *three* queens!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainilaiarivony
It would have to be queens regnant - _many_ kings have
been married to three or more queens consort. Henry
VIII had six, notably. Many Moslem rulers have had far
more.
--
The real Velvet Revolution - and the would-be hijacker.

http://originalvelvetrevolution.com